[AccessD] Load from test AGAIN

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Wed Oct 18 13:46:56 CDT 2006

Its fails on this line

    Application.LoadFromText acForm, Mid(strTemp, InStr(1, strTemp, "_", vbTextCompare) + 1), "C:\forms\" & strTemp

strTemp has the value Form_Customer Details.txt coming into the loop

Never gets past this.

The error is

The object name 'Customer Details.txt' does not follow Microsoft Access object naming rules

I get the feeling the answer is staring me in the face here.

If I do a simple application.LoadFromText then its not a problem.

But if I have 500 objects I would like to automate the process and just grab them all.

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Training and Assessment Unit
Riddle Hall