[AccessD] Load from test AGAIN

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 18 14:46:40 CDT 2006

Martin,

I'm stabbing at this...but I've done a lot automation and looping around
importing files...granted I haven't ever used loadfromtext...but why is the
object listed in your error different than the value of strTemp:
strTemp="Form_Customer Details.txt "
ErrorObject="Customer Details.txt"

Is it not being passed correctly?

Mark A. Matte