[AccessD] Load from test AGAIN

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 19 15:16:48 CDT 2006

Thanks Martin,

That helps a bit,,,but since I have limited knowledge of XML...I understand
the 'why', just can't relate to it.(my fault...lol)

I'm not sure if this is the same thing, or if you are still
looking/researching...but while I was looking I found the following link
that seems to be a "wizard" that does exactly what talking
about(loadfromtext).

http://www.mvps.org/access/modules/mdl0045.htm

Hope it helps,

Mark A. Matte