[AccessD] Check Only One

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Oct 23 11:17:06 CDT 2006

Virginia,

A different approach, since they can only check one, is to use a combobox.
I almost always use these because they take less space, are easily
changeable by just changing the data in the lookup table, and can be
selected by the user more quickly without using the mouse.

If you put a cbo.DropDown method into the Enter event for the combobox, it
will display the choices as the user tabs in.  Then they just begin typing
to select the one they want, and tab out.

If a user selects other, then a required Other Description field can be used
to get that information, which is often useful for reporting.

Hope this helps!

Dan Waters