[AccessD] Record Maximum

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Oct 30 18:36:01 CST 2006

...as JC pointed out, the "number" of records is rarely the driving factor
...I'd add to JC's comments that the record length plays into the issue as
well ...if each record is 2k its a major factor in your considerations.

...and while record count IS a factor in archiving, its not THE major factor
...I baseline archive a record whenever it meets certain client specific
milestones and only IF the client concurs on a record by record basis ...a
dead record is a dead record whether there are 2K or 2M of them

William Hindman