[AccessD] Exporting questions and importing answers in AXP

Johncliviger at aol.com Johncliviger at aol.com
Mon Sep 11 15:24:05 CDT 2006

Hi all
I have a fault report that AXP produces (in .snp format) and is emailed to  a
supplier. Which the supplier fills in by hand and returns. I need to  cut out
the hand writing bit and have a screen form to fill in by the supplier.  What
is the best approach using email to send a supplier a fault report  that he
can fill in on screen and return so that the fault report contents  are
uploaded into the AXP db with minimum effort?

I'm looking for a general guide eg do I use a pdf format, do I go for  a
runtime db or a word doc?

TIA
regards johnc