[AccessD] Append properties to a new field

David Gray david.gray at tpg.com.au
Tue Sep 12 17:37:18 CDT 2006

Hi,

Would anyone have some code to create properties for a newly created field
in a table def using DAO.

My code allows me to create properties for an existing field but if i try to
test for the existence of a property in the newly created and appended field
my error handler which will handle error 3270 'Property not found' stops
working and I get the error message error 3270 'Property not found'. I am
refreshing the Fields collection after appending the field.

Thanks in advance

David Gray
96 Springacre Rd
Thornlands QLD