[AccessD] VSS - Build from source error question...

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Wed Sep 27 10:18:36 CDT 2006

Hey,

I rebuilt my machine here at work and was trying to build from source in
VSS.  It gave me many "can not import file xxx' messages.  The ones giving
this error are some of the form and report files.

When I look at the .SCC directory under my project, I see 221 objects (out
of 1457 objects) that have as their type 'Microsoft Agent Character File
(HTTP format)' and 27 objects that have the type 'Microsoft Agent Character
File'.

It looks like only the .ACF files get the 'Microsoft Agent Character File
(HTTP format)' type and the .ACS files get the 'Microsoft Agent Character
File' type.

Has anyone run into this before?  Anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks,
Bobby