[AccessD] OT: Old Printers

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Sep 4 16:08:23 CDT 2006

...join your local freecycle group ...there is always someone who thinks
your trash is really treasure ...I joined the one here and it actually works
...besides the things I've picked up myself, its amazing how quickly people
will run over to pick something up that you would have otherwise thrown out.

http://www.freecycle.org/

William Hindman