[AccessD] Access 2003 Tab Control visibility

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Tue Sep 5 14:35:20 CDT 2006

All,

Sorry about the subject not being on subject in my previous post.  To creat
a new message to this group I usually just respond to a previous message,
but change the subject.  In any case I found my problem with the tab
control.  The "Use Windows Themed Controls on Forms" item was checked in the
Options group.  Unchecked it and now my tab is transparent.  Maybe this will
save someone else some trouble.

Doug