[AccessD] How does it work

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Thu Sep 7 22:12:10 CDT 2006

...assuming this is a software raid  ...the cost of a dual hardware raid
controller is low enough to benefit from being able to put your boot disk on
the raid and get a real backup including system state ...that way a hot swap
and rebuild really works and I don't have to worry about the types of things
you are asking about.

...I backup app data to my website using ftp ...but then I don't have 900gb
of data :)

William Hindman