[AccessD] Security Level

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Sep 11 19:57:32 CDT 2006

...it should but then what you've done already should have worked as well.

...you might give this a shot first ...its from an MSKB article that I can't
find at the moment but from which I have notes in my Treepad:

1) decompile the mdb from A2K3, recompile, save, close.
2) open the mdb in A2K3
3) add a digital signature (use the wizard to create one first if you've not
done it before)
4) save and close the mdb
5) open the mdb in A2K3
6) remove the digital signature
7) save and close the mdb
8) open the mdb in A2K3 (if you open it in another version first, the
digital signature will still be there)
9) save and close the mdb

...you should now be able to create an A2K mde that will open in A2K without
the warnings.

William Hindman