[AccessD] Report Group Page Breaks with no break for the Report Footer

John Skolits askolits at ot.com
Fri Sep 15 09:26:25 CDT 2006

I have a report with a group header/footer.
I tell the group Footer to force a new page "After Section'
No problem. Breaks after each group.

There is also a 'Report footer'. That page gets printed last.
But, if I have only one group and it fits on the first page with plenty of
room for the report footer to fit, how can I prevent a page break?

All the 'Keep together' properties of the Groups and Sections are True.
All the 'Can Shrinks' are set to true.
All the other 'Force New Page' properties are set to None

I've tried modifying the footer-'Force New Page' property in code during the
format of the detail section, but that doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

John