[AccessD] Email format?

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 13:53:23 CDT 2006

On 9/20/06, Paul Baumann <paul.baumann at rtctech.com> wrote:
> What are the format options for receiving the AccessD Digest? I used to
> receive it in a more readable format but now it is in plain sequential text.
> There must be a better way.

Paul,

There are 2 types of digest. Plain Text or MIME. Plain text is just on
long e-mail, as you are receiving now.

How the MIME digest gets displayed depends on your e-mail client.
Quite often it's a single message with attachments.

To chage your settings just goto:
http://databaseadvisors.com/mailman/options/accessd/paul.baumann--at--rtctech.com
Log in with your password and Scroll down to Get MIME or Plain Text
Digests?  and change it to MIME. You will need cookies enabled and not
blocked for the settings to change and stick.

Any problems making the change, please contact me off list.

Your friendly neighbourhood Listmaster,

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"