[AccessD] Excel Graphs from Access Data - Ideas, Please

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 22 14:16:29 CDT 2006

I would be tempted to use an ActiveX 3'd party graphing solution, I find
Excel Graph
much like using an ExaSketch. I would use one like TeeChart.
http://www.steema.com/products/teechart/gallery_std.html

If the client isn't an engineer, the aesthetics of the graph will be
important
and multi-line graphs with labelling gets very tricky in Excel

Maybe others can suggest other ActiveX's, this one is $359 for developers
version. There maybe ones aimed specifically at Excel. I have heard of
people using Tableau
Software but then you are up to $1200.  I am used to using DISSPLA on
mainframes
with Fortran.

--
Marty Connelly