[AccessD] Access output to Excel

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 23 15:40:34 CDT 2006

Here are the patches that produce the behaviour
includes installs of Access 2003 runtimes.
You might get away with it by running Access 2000 or lower.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=904953
I would suspect any patches to Access XP + after
this date, or runtime installs  and  install of access 2007
Knowledge Base (KB) Articles: KB904018
Date Published: 10/18/2005

Tested it out with Access 2007 and Excel 2007
doesn't link if both programs open.
The version level of Excel is irrelevant, it is a
patch or version of Access that does it.

However you can link tables properly with Access 97
and Excel 2007, I suppose Access 2000 would work too.

Lembit Soobik wrote:

>oh, what a §%!"§"/§/%!
>
>thank you, Marty, for the fast relply and the links.
>
>Do you know whether Access97 has the same problem?
>
>thanks
>Lembit

Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.