[AccessD] Moving out of MS Access?

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Wed Sep 27 14:12:06 CDT 2006

Hi Dan,

The quoted article is published here (watch line wraps):

http://blogs.msdn.com/access/archive/2006/07/27/680772.aspx#comments

<<<
So, if MS can influence people to not use a high-powered tool with a
low-skilled driver, the reputation of Access as a business app will improve.

Maybe write a petition to Microsoft to include MS Access 2007 runtime into
MS Windows Vista? :) (Now, when MS Windows release is delayed and MS Office
12 release is on the way that could be possible to do?)

BTW, "MS Access" gives ~112 million hits on google and Visual studio "just"
~87 million...

--
Shamil