[AccessD] Select All Text in DropDown

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 10:46:09 CDT 2006

Sounds to me like the row source has mor than 1 column(ID,Description).
When you use LEN of that field...it is using the length of your bound
column.  I tried the following but it only worked when I used a breakpoint
and stepped thru the code.  Not sure why...but does show why your LEN is
giving you the wrong results...also I used the code ONENTER not click.

Hope it helps,

Mark A. Matte

    Combo4.SetFocus
    Dim test