[AccessD] XML

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Fri Sep 29 15:16:54 CDT 2006

Marty

Its the XML data for an Access 2007 Data Collection via Email. If your interested I can send you the stuff to date - be interested in seeing what you think?

The Access 2007 Email Data Collection wiz populates a system table eventually with XML. The XML holds all the choices you made in the wizard. What I am doing is trying to develop a more flexible coding approach to this. I can do almost all of it in VBA but am getting hung up on the XML. Well the XML itself is simple but getting it put together in a sensible and flexible way is the problem. Even if at the end of the day I recommend dont do it the wiz is easier I am to far into it to stop now (<:

This is really step 1. Step 2 is to set up the outlook side as well. Again using XML config fiels to tell outlook this process is enabled. Hence the email re com add ins etc

Martin

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Training and Assessment Unit