[AccessD] ...monitoring be mdb size

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Mon Apr 2 04:34:57 CDT 2007

Hi William
Only just spotted this. You've probably done it by now, but..

I have an MDB which runs on a nightly schedule. What it does is slightly
different from yours in that it measures the difference in size between the
the live BE (well a copy actually) and one which it Compacts. It then emails
me telling me by how much the BE would shrink if I threw everyone out of the
system to run a compact. It's only a few lines of code and nothing you
couldn't do in your sleep but you're welcome to it if it's any use.

--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk