[AccessD] Is it possible...

Bruce Bruen bbruen at unwired.com.au
Sat Apr 7 07:21:57 CDT 2007

.. to change the orientation of a report half way through.

I've not tried this before.  But now I've got a sub report that occurs several
pages into a report and it would fit better if the page orientation was
landscape.

In fact it would only fit at all.

Page 1 has summary information, 5 subreports (4 graphs and a short table)
Page 2-n has an item by item subreport
Page 2n+1 I want to put an analysis summary of the (2-n) items

I have the sub report for the analysis, its' "beautiful", but it needs to be
landscaped.

AS I said, I've not tried this before,  I tried various .Orientation and
various PrtDevMode hacks but I'm beginnig to think it's not possible?

--
regards

Bruce