[AccessD] acCmdExport Question

ewaldt at gdls.com ewaldt at gdls.com
Wed Apr 11 11:48:04 CDT 2007

I have a form with 29 combo boxes (the user's choices limit the data
displayed by new ADO recordsets' being created) and 43 fields. Using the
simple command "DoCmd.RunCommand  acCmdExport", to export the displayed
recordset to Excel, I get 72 columns! How can I control this to NOT give
the combo box data? VBA Help doesn't tell me anything about acCmdExport,
unfortunately; maybe there's a way to state just what is to be exported?

TIA,

Thomas F. Ewald
Stryker Mass Properties
General Dynamics Land Systems
(586) 825-4838

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.