[AccessD] Query returns only some results

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Mon Apr 23 13:05:39 CDT 2007

When I run the following query it returns results for only some
patterns. An example is Pattern 111-1. Below the query is a listing of
some of the data for Pattern 111-1. I have also tried min in place of
first. I cannot seem to see why I am getting no results for this
pattern.

SELECT DISTINCT Daily_Appended_Audit.Pattern,
First(Daily_Appended_Audit.Date) AS FirstOfDate

FROM Daily_Appended_Audit

WHERE (((Daily_Appended_Audit.[Inject Fluid])="Water") AND
((Daily_Appended_Audit.BWIPD)>0))

GROUP BY Daily_Appended_Audit.Pattern

HAVING (((First(Daily_Appended_Audit.Date))>Date()-2));

qry First Date of Water Injection after Today

Pattern

Date

111-1

4/20/2006

111-1

4/21/2006

111-1

4/22/2006

111-1

4/23/2006

111-1

4/24/2006

111-1

4/25/2006

111-1

4/26/2006

111-1

4/27/2006

111-1

4/28/2006

111-1

4/29/2006

111-1

4/30/2006

111-1

5/1/2006

111-1

5/2/2006

111-1

5/3/2006

111-1

5/4/2006

111-1

5/5/2006

111-1

5/6/2006

111-1

5/7/2006

111-1

5/8/2006

111-1

5/9/2006

Chester Kaup

Engineering Technician

Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP

Office (432) 688-3797

FAX (432) 688-3799

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large