[AccessD] I just don't believe this. )&*()&)(&)&!&*^@(*&!!

Bruce Bruen bbruen at unwired.com.au
Tue Apr 24 02:28:22 CDT 2007

After 6 weeks work of setting conditional formats over 32 tables, 65 forms and
12 reports I accidentally hit ctl-leftshift-alt-prtscn-scratchnose which
produced a "YOUAREGOINGINTOHIGHRESOLUTIONMODE" popup, with apparently NO WAY
TO CANCEL IT!

Guess what, all the conditional formats are now black-on-defaultbackground.

Recovered the backup taken 30 minutes ago, still the same.  Went back to this
mornings backup, still the same. Changed the display mode back to normal XP
defaults, ... still the same.

1. Has anyone got any idea how to fix this?
2. Can anyone give me the home address of the M$ MORON who did this to me?

--
regards

Bruce