[AccessD] Printing an Access Report from ASP.Net solution

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 07:34:03 CDT 2007

Is there a way to use an Access  database report in an asp.net solution?

I have a report that is pretty complicated, I want to be able to use some type of automation and send the report object to the user's printer from an asp.net 2.0 application.

Thanks in advance.

May God bless you beyond your imagination!
Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us