[AccessD] ADP - Reset connection => Error?

Sad Der accessd666 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 06:25:05 CDT 2007

I need this because we need to set/check the
databaseconnection from outside the database e.g. an
ini file.

If it isn't possible to reset the connection to
another sql server, than we've got a problem....

As I said before. Throughout the code the
CurrentProject.Connection is used to set the
connectstring. I feel a Find/Replace comming on... Not
something I would like to do because I have to test
all changes.

Sander
PS: There are few changes (1-3) on the database per
day but these can have major financial conseq. E.g.
values below €100.000 are neglected!!