[AccessD] Simulate AutoFilter

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Wed Apr 4 12:48:30 CDT 2007

Even on their worst days, the engineers at YPG did not want
to search 1.5 mil records on a single screen.

If they want to filter based on all 40 columns, then add
combo boxes for all of them. Then build the SQL for the
subform source dynamically based on the comboboxes that
have been used to select data. It will be a lot of code-behind,
but it will never break like the Excel thing did.