[AccessD] Is it possible...

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Apr 8 17:18:48 CDT 2007

Gustav:

What would happen if he made two sub reports - 1 in portrait and one in
landscape - then dropped them both onto a parent report?  Would the fist
sub-report come out with a different orientation than the second?  Or would
they both follow the orientation of the parent report regardless of how they
were set up?

Rocky