[AccessD] Wrong number of records returned in Union query

ewaldt at gdls.com ewaldt at gdls.com
Mon Apr 9 12:09:09 CDT 2007

If you want the duplicates, why are you using the "DISTINCT" keyword,
which tells Access that you don't want them? If you want the duplicates,
don't use either of the distinct or distinctrow keywords.

Sorry if this is too simple, but your SQL code doesn't seem to match what
you say you're looking for.

Thomas F. Ewald
Stryker Mass Properties
General Dynamics Land Systems