[AccessD] Case management and external files

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 9 15:11:19 CDT 2007

Hi Jim:

For the one office I was commissioned to write a application that could
manage all their projects. One of the components was the handling of account
files, spreadsheets, invoices and other miscellaneous text file and
graphics. These files were storied externally in a public/private set of
directories but their locations were all transparently managed for the MS
Access application.

MS Access can be setup to access Outlook emails but how it would also manage
attachments is something I have never researched.

If there is any way I could help just let me know.

Jim