[AccessD] Error Handler failing - A2K

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Tue Apr 10 13:00:46 CDT 2007

Good idea, but unfortunately not it.  Also, this is extremely intermittent -
after writing the email neither error occurred in the same db that caused me
to write the email.

The one thing that may be in common on the apps that this occurs in is that
they are being worked on on a different (newer) computer and then I am
bringing them back to mine to finalize the updates and create the exe for
distribution.

In the normal course of me working on them I am finding these error
problems.

I'll have to investigate exactly what files I have problems with and when
and where they were worked on.

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
812.523.1017