[AccessD] RTF control for Access?

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Thu Apr 12 11:43:26 CDT 2007

Susan,

<<Are they willing to upgrade to 2007?>>

  There is nothing in place as of yet, so that would not be a problem.

<<I haven't checked it out myself, but
there's supposed to be a new and improved RTF control in 2007>>

  Was aware of that, but haven't found any docs on it as yet.  I'll have to
install 2007 and see what it's like.

  I'll let you know what its like

Thanks,
Jim.