[AccessD] OT: Friday (humour)

Elizabeth.J.Doering at wellsfargo.com Elizabeth.J.Doering at wellsfargo.com
Mon Apr 16 07:47:25 CDT 2007

Wow.  Dad is justly proud.

Liz

Liz  Doering
612.667.2447

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this
and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation"