[AccessD] getting data out of an internet page

Richard Lavsa rlavsa at tigg.com
Fri Apr 20 10:10:06 CDT 2007

Just to do it quick and dirty I've done the following..
I've had some luck doing this via the simple highlight what you want to
copy, then Copy and then Paste directly into Excel.

I've also had to depending on how it was formatted highlight, then copy
and past into Word then convert the text into a table...

Like I said.. Quick and dirty.. But it works most of the time..

Rich