[AccessD] OT: Default BCC

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Apr 22 17:23:42 CDT 2007

Stuart:

Well I cribbed this of the net:

Private Sub Application_ItemSend(ByVal Item As Object, Cancel As Boolean)
    Dim objMe As Recipient
    Set objMe = Item.Recipients.Add("bchacc at san.rr.com")
    objMe.Type = olBCC
    objMe.Resolve
    Set objMe = Nothing
End Sub

But don't have a clue how to implement it.

Looks like I'll be learning something new this week.

Rocky