[AccessD] using a saved SSIS with VB.Net

Michael R Mattys mmattys at rochester.rr.com
Tue Apr 24 16:36:05 CDT 2007

John,

I've read through your description and see the bottlenecks.
All I can think of is that you could have this running distributed
across machines (but I know you thought of that).

Robert,

Please explain your idea a little further - how to set up.

Michael R. Mattys
MapPoint & Access Dev
www.mattysconsulting.com