[AccessD] OT a little - Code Tables

Tesiny, Ed EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us
Tue Apr 24 18:51:52 CDT 2007

Many thanks to all who responded, you've given me a lot to think about.  Spent most of the day trying to get the data organized in a way I can use it productively.  Made some good progress today and I hope this will continue.  I hope the new programmer I requested goes through and we can all sit down and work this out.  In closing for the night, all I can say is "This list is ALL GOOD" and I mean that sincerely.  Thanks for all your help and comments!
Ed