[AccessD] Visual Studio Standard 2005 won't install

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Apr 27 08:26:22 CDT 2007

Hi John

Yes, but this package is an addendum - special for Small Business Partners - and it doesn't even contain the usual list of included and previously supplied cd/dvd roms.
I've sent a notice to the MS distribution center hoping they will sort it out.

/gustav

>>> john at winhaven.net 26-04-2007 19:25 >>>
The first shipment of MSDN comes with everything and then gets updated
afterwards. Seems odd that they wouldn't do the same with the Action Pack
(but I don't know for sure as I don't get that).

I'd advise you contact the MS rep and check on it.