[AccessD] OT: Default BCC

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Apr 27 10:39:40 CDT 2007

Max:

That would work EXCEPT.  The problem is not part of an Access app.  I've got
some code like that and it works real good.

But she wants to create, reply and/or forward emails in Outlook and have the
Bcc automagically add when creating, forwarding, or replying. And she wants
to see it before the mail is sent so she can delete the Bcc is it's not
appropriate.  Right now she's adding her assistant's email as a Bcc to about
80% of the messages she sends.

TIA

Rocky