[AccessD] DotNet - Sign up for our VB list - was Re: Dot Net, where to start?

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Apr 27 15:22:17 CDT 2007

The problem with that is that VB and VB.Net are vastly different.  My
impression has always been that the VB forum was more application
oriented and not much database interest.  I don't want .Net questions
buried in a landslide of VB posts, and I'm not coming from VB but from
Access to .Net.

Charlotte Foust