[AccessD] check for file in ftp site

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 12:39:00 CDT 2007

Sorry for the delayed response...I have been 'Out of Commission' for the
past few weeks...and not able to work.

The method I use for FTP is all contained within Access.  It was sent to
me(or a link to it) around 3 years ago from someone on the list (no credits
in the code) and can' remember who sent it.

Baasically it all revolves around a couple of large modules...with a bunch
of api calls.  I really don't know what to discuss...unless you want me to
post the main FTPCLIENT Class Module.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte