[AccessD] WindowLeft Property

Annie Courchesne, CMA accma at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 9 14:18:51 CDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

Thanks a lot for all the great tips about performance.  It help me greatly
on my project.

I'm working on a another small project that I thought would be faily
simple... bu tI'm stopped by this weird bug.

I've developped this application at home on my Access 2003 but using Access
2000 files.  This application runs well at home.  But when I put it on the
computers at work (they have Access 2000), it stops because it does not
recognize the me.WindowLeft property.  I thought this property was available
in A2000.  And why gives us at all the opportunity to write a DB in 2003
with 2000 files if it cannot be run on A2000?

Anyways, I looked at the reference and none is missing.

This property is not crucial to the application, but it sure make one part
look nice.  Before I got to work on a workaroung, I thought I'ld check with
you guys to see if anyone ever had this problem and how it was resolved.

Thanks!

Annie Courchesne, CMA