[AccessD] Listbox-type browse control for large dataset

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Aug 1 17:46:27 CDT 2007

The UI designer obviously knows little or nothing about Access, and I
question their UI design qualifications as well.  I personally would not
want to browse *anything*, including a continuous form, that spanned the
entire dataset.  The whole point of the UI is to provide a means for
getting where you want to go without having to wade through everything
you DON'T want!!  Use a treeview, if nothing else!

Charlotte Foust