[AccessD] Listbox-type browse control for large dataset

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Wed Aug 1 17:49:46 CDT 2007

Chris,

No impertinence intended, and obviously I know nothing about the
application you are working on.  But it is difficult to imagine a
situation where 10,000s of records "browsable" like this could be
desirable UI.

Anyway, here's another thought...  I don't know whether a continuous
view subform would be more efficient for your purposes than a listbox,
but may be worth checking.

Regards
Steve