[AccessD] Automatic import of tables, forms, rpts, mods

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Aug 6 13:08:50 CDT 2007

Janet

...not quite sure what you are after here but lets try this instead
...create a separate fe mdb on your developer system ...put all of your
functionality into it and version it ...then publish it to an udate folder
on your website or the client's server ...if your fe mdb is versioned
properly and you have auto update code installed, the user log-on sequence
will check your update folder's fe mdb version against the installed one and
replace the current installed version on the client if it is older than the
one on the server.

...there are a number of auto update routines available ...I use the one
from Allen Browne's site and have not had a problem with it yet.

William Hindman