[AccessD] Changing Default Printer

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Aug 7 15:57:44 CDT 2007

Think I've got it.  2003 has a printer object so it gets real easy - I
think.  Seems to be working anyway.

Private Sub ChangeToRequestedPrinter()
    strDefaultPrinter = Application.Printer.DeviceName
    Set Application.Printer = Application.Printers("PrimoPDF")
End Sub

Private Sub ChangeToDefaultPrinter()
    Set Application.Printer = Application.Printers(strDefaultPrinter)
End Sub

Rocky