[AccessD] Changing Default Printer

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Wed Aug 8 09:30:09 CDT 2007

Rocky,

To be honest I have only just started using the change default printer settings, and only used them in Visual Basic 6.0.  We have Access 2002  I put the top half of my code in, and it seemed to work, thats why I sent it to the list.
As for the report, I would assume it would just go into the open event.

Paul

Message Received: Aug 08 2007, 03:22 PM