[AccessD] OT Friday: Comodo AntiSpam

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 07:19:59 CDT 2007

On 8/10/07, jwcolby <jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com> wrote:
> I find it amusing that anyone takes the time to generate a 10 page "why CR
> is bad", the basis of many of which is "it should punish the spammer", as if
> ANYONE has a way to do that.  My personally opinion is that hunting down and
> colbyizing a handful of them VERY publicly would be the only effective
> deterrent but that won't be happening either.

I can send anyone that wants, a discussion of C/R systems and why they
are bad from Spam-L, a spam fighting mailing list. The guys there are,
for the most part, professional e-mail admins and spam fighters.

Yes, there are some very strongly opinionated people there, but well,
since we don't have any like that here, you'll have to deal with it :)

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"