[AccessD] Highlighting a record in a form

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 15:22:19 CDT 2007

I'd prefer to do this in datasheet view, but I can use continuous form with
the fields shown horizontally.

Is there a way to simply tell Access to highlight the 5th record? Not every
fifth record (although that would be okay, since there are only 8); just the
fifth. The data comes from a table I create via a make table query, so I can
control exactly what goes where. I need records 5 & 8 highlighted n the
form. That's all. Seems easy, but I can't seem to get it. Feel free to make
me feel even more stupid by suggesting an easy solution.

=====Define "highlight" for us. Does it matter?

Susan H.