[AccessD] Highlighting a record in a form

ewaldt at gdls.com ewaldt at gdls.com
Tue Aug 14 11:10:51 CDT 2007

Susan:

Just BOLD would be fine. Lines 5 and 8 are actually totals, although the
form will just see them as additional data lines. In Excel, the user made
them bold to stand out as totals.

Thomas F. Ewald
Stryker Mass Properties
General Dynamics Land Systems

Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 16:22:19 -0400
From: "Susan Harkins" <ssharkins at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Highlighting a record in a form

I'd prefer to do this in datasheet view, but I can use continuous form
with
the fields shown horizontally.

Is there a way to simply tell Access to highlight the 5th record? Not
every
fifth record (although that would be okay, since there are only 8); just
the
fifth. The data comes from a table I create via a make table query, so I
can
control exactly what goes where. I need records 5 & 8 highlighted n the
form. That's all. Seems easy, but I can't seem to get it. Feel free to
make
me feel even more stupid by suggesting an easy solution.

=====Define "highlight" for us. Does it matter?

Susan H.

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.